2011年1月8日 星期六

What You Should Know About Me

Hi!  I’m Yoyo.  Welcome to my blogYoyo’s Paradise!!!
My birthday is on December ninth.  I’m a Sagittarius.  What about you?
I’m a junior high school student.  School life is fun, but at the same time, very tiresome!
I love learning sooooooo much, especially learning Chinese, math, English, and history.  It’s one of my hobbies.
Hobby!  It’s fun to have it!  In my free time, I love to read books, especially novels, and I also like to draw things such as maps!  Chinese comic dialogue (相聲) is my best choice when I watch television.  Know more by clicking on “Take-A-Break Wonderland”.
There is so much stuff I’d like to show you!  Now, it’s all in my blog!  Check it out!!  Enjoy your trip in Yoyo’s Paradise!!

5 則留言:

  1. I love to read novels, too. Especially adventure stories! I love " Narnia " the best. How about you?

    回覆刪除
  2. Me too!!And actually, Narnia is my first novel I read!

    回覆刪除
  3. HEY!HEY!
    I like Narnia too!!
    "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" is a movie now!

    回覆刪除
  4. I like Narnia "three"! It's an great adventure novel . I like it a lot.

    回覆刪除
  5. Wow! You ACTUALLY love learning! I thought most of the people learn just to get good grades.But reading really is fun!(And Narnia really is interesting!)

    回覆刪除