2011年2月15日 星期二

I'M NOT READY YET!!!

This fat guy in the photo is Andy, my best friend. Now we’re on the giant Ferris wheel of Jianfushan Fancy World. Andy is a creative guy, and the classical “yeah” pose is not his usual style. Now look at the photo! Why was he posing like this? Well, this was how it happened: When I said “Andy, look at me!” with a camera in my hand, he was eating his snack: a bread with chocolate filling( you can find it on his other hand). He had no time to think of a cooler pose, so he quickly smiled with a mouthful of bread. So, I think I should tell him before I take a picture next time.

6 則留言:

  1. Your friend is a funny guy, I think.
    I didn't go on the Ferris wheel.
    But I did go to the Haunted House!
    It's scary!!~

    回覆刪除
  2. I went on the Ferris wheel that day. I had lunch with my friends. When I looked around,I thought people under the Ferris wheel are so small.

    回覆刪除
  3. You just called your best friend a fat guy! Won't he get angry if he saw this? Nah... I don't think so, he seems like a guy who has a big body (just kidding) & a big heart.

    回覆刪除
  4. I went to the Ferris wheel when I was in fifth grade. The scenery was amazing:))

    回覆刪除
  5. I really love riding Ferris wheel
    The scenery is awesome!!!
    By the way
    How was the haunted house?
    I wanted to experience the horror
    But it took a lot of time lining up!
    I shall return!

    回覆刪除
  6. Your friend must have been shocked when you took the picture. Next time, let your friend be ready, and he will be more thankful for your kindness.

    回覆刪除